1. What is Federation Card?
The Federation serves as a membership card of the relevant alumni association and also allows the cardholders to enjoy various on-campus and off-campus benefits.
2. How can I get the Federation Card?
All valid members of alumni associations under the Federation of PolyU Alumni Associations, who are certified as bona fide graduates of PolyU or its forerunners or its constituents units, are eligible to apply for the Federation of PolyU Alumni Associations Card. Details please refer to “Join it now”.
3. Which alumni association can I join?
Currently, there are near 40 member alumni associations under the umbrella of the Federation. You may join the alumni association established by your graduating department respectively (Lists of member alumni associations).
4. What are the privileges for Federation cardholders?
Cardholders can enjoy special benefits inside and outside PolyU Campus. Details please refer to “Federation Card Benefits”.
5. How long does it take to apply for the Federation Card?
All applicants will receive the Federation Card within 6-8 weeks by ordinary mail. If the applicant does not receive the Federation Card within 8 weeks after the application form was submitted, please contact the Federation Office. If the applicant fails to notify the Federation Office about the non-receipt of the Card within 12 weeks from the date of the submission of the form, a production fee of HK$20 shall be paid by the applicant to the Federation for re-issuing the Card.
6. If I am not the Federation cardholder, can I apply for the Library Card (Graduate)?
Yes, non- Federation cardholder is also eligible for applying "Library Card (Graduate)".
7. If I am not the FHKPUAA cardholder, can I apply for the Sport Facilities User Card?